Our practice is a leader in the ever-changing and rapidly developing field of cosmetic dentistry and a foremost practice in Muskegon and West Michigan. Our relaxed atmosphere has been designed so that you will have the finest experience, while treating yourself to health centered comprehensive dentistry. From the moment you walk into our state-of-the-art facility everything is done to make you feel at home. We are committed to partnering with you to ensure that all decisions are made to reflect your values and treatment is delivered in a comfortable yet professional manner.
Current research continues to demonstrate the strong connection between oral health and one’s overall health. We believe that good dental health is a critical factor in overall health. Our attention to detail not only focuses on beauty but long term function that is imperative to your well being.
Congratulations for taking the first step in restoring your mouth to an optimum state of health and beauty!
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign, to adjust your smile without any metal
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Braces, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Sleep Apnea, to help you sleep safe and well
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile. Only Offered to Patients on Record
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Orthodontics, to help align your teeth
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.